1. Sweater Weather and Fall Fragrances
2. PSL and Warm Apple Cider
3. Pumpkin Patches and Apple Orchards
4. Nature Walks and Fall Foliage, and
5. Bonfires and Warm Blankets.
Along with season favorites comes the looming fears of fluctuating humidity levels and temperature changes, resulting in the infamous sinus infections, sinus pressure, allergy, and allergic asthma.
In preparation for the Fall and Winter, I've put together a list of 4 natural remedies to lessen the impact of your seasonal sinuses, allergies, and asthma.
1. Bee Pollen: this naturally sweet immunity booster packs a strong punch in a tiny package. It supports high energy levels, improves allergy, sinus and asthma symptoms, and supplies a of protein, vitamins and essential minerals.
2. Propolis: Simply put, like Bee Pollen and Honey, Propolis is a product of resin collected from plants and trees and fortified with vitamins and minerals by bees!
3.Turmeric and Ginger : Two main ingredients of our Latte Mix, are anti-inflammatory agents with allergy, cold, and sinus relief qualities. Turmeric improves nasal airflow, and Ginger provides a spice element to open your nasal cavities and alleviate nausea. Try them both in our Turmeric Latte Mix!
4. Stay Hydrated: Drinking water or warm Matcha Tea thins mucus and aids in the draining process.
If you learned something new, or if you have any questions that weren’t covered, leave them in a comment below or shoot me an email at email@example.com!
I am not a medical doctor or health professional. All content and media provided are for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.