Menstrual Cup - Ocean Blue
This menstrual cup is like no other period product! Crafted from medical-grade silicone, makes it the most comfortable and easiest to use cup on the market, for up to 12 hours of leak-free wear - and the best part? It'll last you up to 10 years! Plus, it's vegan, odorless, non-toxic, BPA free, and FDA registered and certified.
Don't sacrifice your natural pH with tampons and sanitary napkins! Save yourself some $$ and nurture the environment - with this worry-free period cup, you can wear all day and night! Not to mention, your purchase helps girls in need receive period care - how cool is that?!
Instructions to Insert
1. Ensure the four air holes at the top of your cup are open; these help break the seal when removing your cup.
2. Sterilize your cup by boiling in water for up to 4 minutes (at first use and between cycles.)
3. Wash your hands before handling the sterile cup.
4. Choose your signature folding style:
- Seven Fold
5. Insert your folded cup completely, toward your tailbone, while sitting on the toilet or standing with one leg propped up.
6. Rotate your cup clockwise to ensure it has expanded and sealed.
7. Wash your hands, and you are all done!
Instructions to Remove
1. Thoroughly wash your hands.
2. Relax in a seated, squatted, or standing position and bear down with your pelvis.
3. Use your index finger and thumb to locate the stem of the cup; do not pull on the stem.
4. Continue bearing down until you feel the base of the cup and use the grip rings to gently break the seal.
5. Keep the cup in an upright position while removing, then dump the contents into the toilet.
6. Cleanse your cup with warm water and a mild, fragrance-free soap.
7.Wash your hands and re-insert the clean cup.
8. Congratulations! You're well on your way to a eco-friendly period!
Once cleansed, store your cup in the carrying bag, away from curious little humans and pets.
Need help choosing a cup size?
Text a Saalt Coach M-F, 8-3 PST! 775-23-SAALT